VP Corporate Capital Fund Raising
Or firm is hired by corporations and partnerships to arrange debt and equity for liquidity management and growth. We are seeking an experienced corporate finance professional with experience in raising debt and equity from institutions, private equity and debt funds in a range of industries.
What We Do
We are building a global investment banking firm to provide a range of services to a substantial client base including corporations, institutions and ultrahigh net worth families. The firm is building capabilities in North America, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America and is looking to expand our team of Corporate Capital Fund Raising professionals.
Our firm offers clients an alternative to traditional corporate bank debt financing to assist clients in managing their liquidity and growth, M&A financing, and growth capital in industries that include:
- Transportation & Logistics
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Life Sciences & Health Care
- Energy & Resources
- Financial Services
- Engineering & Construction
What You Will Do In This Role
This role focuses on identifying institutions, private equity funds and debt funds that can make investments in our client’s financing requirements. You will work with our management team to present the opportunity to potential investors and facilitate a closing of the transaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business, MBA preferred
- Existing relationships with institutions and private equity and debt funds
- Extensive experience in identifying, connecting with and placing investment deals with institutional investors and asset managers
- Knowledge of key economic trends
- Driven for success.
Experience in institutional sales or wholesaling, investment banking, private equity, commercial banking is an advantage.